(Official Photo by CEO DiasporaPR.com Jermaine Sanwoolu)
It was a pleasure for me to attend the SLPP UKI victory dance that I called freedom dance.
100 days of H.E. Julius MAADA Bio presidency that I am proud to be part off not from the outside but as a formidable member of the PAOPA crusade.
As the First Lady of Mama Salone Let me take this opportunity to salute my husband for pushing us hard to work beyond our boundaries to put Sierra Leone on the international map positively.
May Allah continue to see us through and may he continue to give us the wisdom, drive, courage, patience and know how to change the part of our destiny in Sierra Leone.
100 days success story.
● "FREE EDUCATION from Primary to Secondary..
● "President Bio Gives Le24.6 billion Salary Increase to Civil Servants
● "National Cleaning Day, President Bio reintroduced the National Cleaning day. The last time Sierra Leone had a national cleaning day was in 1996
● "President Bio Set a Comprehensive Government Transition Report Team to fight against corruption
● "PRESIDENT BIO ELIMINATES FEES FOR UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORMS*
● "Le5.0 billion for Children of Poor Parents to go to School and not engage in Street Trading
● “Government is also introducing a conditional cash transfer programme for the education sector to encourage very poor parents to allow their children to go to school instead of sending them out to engage in street trading and hawking. An amount of Le5.0 billion has been allocated to this programme.” .
Long Live President JULIUS MAADA BIO.. Long Live SLPP... Long Live The New Direction... Long Live Mama Sierra Leone....